1.1. After accessing their personal account created on the website www.kankuragolf.com, Users may proceed with the online purchase of Kankura Golf products in accordance with the following steps:
- The selection, using the search icons or menus, of the product(s) the User wishes to purchase;
- The addition of the product(s) selected to the User´s “Shopping Basket”;
- Registration of the User´s personal data with the option of including it in the Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda database, in accordance with the terms of the General Conditions;
- Indication of the "Delivery Address", “Billing Address” and "Method of Payment";
provision of the User´s taxpayer identification number (NIF);
1.2. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will provide all the details of the purchase on the website www.kankuragolf.com, enabling the customer to identify and correct any errors and will request acceptance of both the terms and conditions of the purchase and the General Conditions.
1.3. Users will be notified of the status of their order through the delivery of an electronic mail message indicating "Order Confirmed", and a second message, once payment has been authorised, indicating “Order Dispatched”.
1.4. Finally, the User´s order will be delivered by the logistics operator to the "Delivery Address" provided in the purchase process together with the respective detailed invoice.
1.5. Executing the online order for products included in the "Shopping Basket" implies the acceptance by the User of the purchase of the same, at the price and in accordance with the terms set forth on the website www.kankuragolf.com, whereby the User may only submit orders through the website www.kankuragolf.com pursuant to the prices, terms and conditions specified on the site.
1.6. In the event Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda for some reason refuses the User´s order, a right that Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda specifically reserves, the User will be informed of the fact.
1.7. The satisfaction of all the orders submitted on the aforementioned website may be subject to the reasons set forth in item 13.2 in relation to “Exclusion and Limitation of Liability”. The stock is managed by a computer system that will initially refuse orders for articles that have sold out. However, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to refuse any order or to cancel orders that have been confirmed for products not in stock (in the event of computer-related issues), whereby, in these cases, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will notify the User of the fact and reimburse the amount received within a maximum period of 30 days of the date on which the product was found to be unavailable.
1.8. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will not accept orders in the occurrence of any of the following situations:
- The product is not available in the warehouses of Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda (in which case the User may not add the product to the "Shopping Basket");
- The payment is not effected using one of the payment options available on the website www.kankuragolf.com, except in cases of a specific agreement;
- The payment is not confirmed.
2.1. All prices for Kankura Golf products listed on www.kankuragolf.com include, if applicable, Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate that, at any time, results from legal provisions in force. Whenever applicable, the total VAT payable will be discriminated into the invoice to be sent to the Consumer.
2.2. The prices of the Kankura Golf products, in addition to the features of the same, are subject to change with no prior warning by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda. However, such changes will be published on the website www.kankuragolf.com with the aim of keeping users informed, and as such Users will be regarded as being aware of any such changes prior to submitting an order.
2.3. If an error in the price of the product(s) ordered is detected, either Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda or the User may cancel the order at any time prior to the product(s) being dispatched.
2.4. The prices are always subject to final validation and in accordance with the invoice issued in relation to the purchase.
- Forms of Payment and Security
3.1. As a means of promoting the privacy and security of the documents and information transferred through the Internet, Users may pay for their purchases using the payment management entity Paypal.
4.1. Delivery costs will be borne by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda for orders over 100$. Import duties, if applicable, will be borne by the costumer.
4.2. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will dispatch the product or products ordered by the User from Mondays to Fridays, with the exception of public holidays and on the days and times used by the logistics company, to the address provided by the user at the time of confirming the order.
4.3. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda undertakes to deliver the order between the 2nd day after payment and a maximum period of 30 days as of the date on which the payment is authorised.
4.4. The capacity of Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda to meet the aforementioned deadlines is, however, subject to the availability of its stock.
4.5. In the event the carrier is unavailable to deliver the products on the specified dates, the User will be contacted and notified of an alternative delivery date.
4.6. An order will be regarded as having been dispatched as of the time when Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda delivers the product to the carrier, and the latter will be liable for delivering the same to the User in accordance with the terms of the carrier/forwarder in question.
4.7. Moreover, the delivery of Kankura Golf products in the country selected by the end consumer depends on the forwarder´s area of operations, reason for which Kankura Golf reserves the right to refuse orders when the forwarder is unavailable.
4.8. A delivery is regarded as having been executed or a products as having been delivered once the delivery note has been signed at the agreed upon address.
5. Returns and Cancellations
5.1. Cancellation of an order prior to dispatch:
- The User may cancel a product order at any time at no cost whatsoever, provided the product has still not been dispatched.
- If the User submits an order and intends to cancel it, he/she should contact our Customer Service Department immediately to request the cancellation of the order at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will only be cancelled once this procedure has been conducted. If the request for cancellation is successful, the User will be notified of the decision by e-mail and the cancellation will be processed at no cost to the User.
5.2. Return of defective products:
- Users have the right toreturn any product ordered and delivered with a defect or any other non-conformity, whereby the order must be returned within 14 days of the date of delivery. This will not affect the User´s statutory rights.
- In the event the complaint is justified, the price paid for the product will be reimbursed (with the exception of the return cost). Please access the Help / FAQ menu on the website in order to obtain further information on how to return products and on reimbursement.
5.3. Return of products:
- The User may return the product(s) ordered up to 14 (fourteen) days after delivery, provided:
a.1. The product has not been used;
a.2. The product maintains its original characteristics and its labels are intact;
a.3. All shoes have been tested on a carpeted surface prior to using/wearing them;
- The costs arising from returning the order are borne by the customer. The cost is 50$. The costumer should send an email to email@example.com and will be contacted by Kankura Golf, which will provide a returning label. Products may not be returned to our chain of physical stores.
- Once Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda has received the returned product, we will examine the condition of the same and, when applicable, reimburse the amount paid by the User (with exception of the returning cost) within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- In the event the returned goods are damaged or worn, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to refuse both the return and the reimbursement of the amount paid.
5.4. Exchange of products:
- Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will exchange products in accordance with availability of stock.
Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will make every effort to ensure the colours of the products advertised on the website www.kankuragolf.com are as accurate and lifelike as possible. However, due to the fact computer monitors vary, we are unable to guarantee your monitor is showing the exact colours.
With a view to the continuous improvement of its services, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will strive to address and deal with complaints filed by Users within a period of 5 (five) working days, through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Guarantees and Post-Sale Services
Kankura products come with a guarantee of conformity pursuant to the legislation applicable to the sale of consumer goods.